All Anabolic Steroids including, but not limited to:
- Boldenone– Equipoise
- Cardarine (PPAR)
-Prescribed and non prescribed clenbuterol usage will carry a two (2) Year ban time Frame for NEW athletes wanting to join the INBF/WNBF.
- (Not allowed for use by men as a form of testosterone therapy, or to simply increase testosterone production even when physician prescribed and monitored).
- Deca Durabolin
- Dymethazine/azine (DMZ)
- (masking agent)
- Sustanon 250
- Testosterone and related compounds
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
**In any form, including injections, patches, or gels, for any reason, even if physician prescribed, No Exceptions!
The Testosterone/Epitestosterone (T/E) Ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. T/E ratios in excess of 6/1 are ruled as positive, no matter what the cause.
Note: Should the use of any substance cause a T/E ratio in excess of the 6/1 limit, the athlete will be ruled as positive (failure).
- Pharmaceutical HGH, HCG, and any other related compounds including Insulin-Like Growth Factors
- Somatomedin C
- Sulfation Factor
- Oral spray or sublingual GH compounds of pharmaceutical origin (recombinant DNA technology)
Pro-Hormones, Precursors and Metabolites, Derivatives, and Related Compounds
- 5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol and/or substances similar in structure – January 1, 2019 these substances shall carry a two (2) year ban time frame.
- Any hormone, including insulin, (injectable, oral, sublingual or otherwise) used for bodybuilding purposes
- Designer and Pro Steroids are Banned and Carry a 10 Year Ban Time-frame
- Ergomax LMG
- All hormonal precursors and their metabolites and isomers. Use of the following substances requires 90 days (3 Months) of abstinence prior to competing in the INBF/WNBF or affiliate federations for the first time.
In 2020 these substances/metabolites will carry a one (1) year ban time frame. In 2021 these substances/metabolites will carry a two (2) year ban time frame. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- DHEA Through 2019 – There shall be a (3) monthamnesty for NEW athletes wanting to join the INBF/WNBF. Any person supplementing with DHEA and/or it’s metabolites (listed below) are ineligible for 3 months prior to competing with the INBF/WNBF.
- 7 Keto DHEA Through 2019 There shall be a (3) monthamnesty for NEW athletes wanting to join the INBF/WNBF. Any person supplementing with 7 Keto DHEA and/or it’s metabolites (listed below) are ineligible for 3 months prior to competing with the INBF/WNBF.
Pro Hormonal Fat Burning Supplements
- 6 OXO Through 2019 – There shall be a (3) month amnesty for NEW athletes wanting to join the INBF/WNBF. Any person supplementing with 6 OXO and/or related compounds is ineligible for 3 months prior to competing with the INBF/WNBF.
- 6 OXOandrostenetrione
- 1,4,6androstatriene3, 17dione
- 3Alpha (5a-androstane-3a, 17diol)
- Have been identified as pro-hormonal in nature and are banned.
- Fat Burning pro-hormone derivatives such as:
- 3, 17-dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D)
- 3, 17-dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one diethylcarbonate (A7E), etc are banned
* The presence of any banned substance in urine (i.e. nandrolone), no matter how it arrived there is ruled as positive (Urine Test Failure)
- Prescription Thyroid Hormone Medication when used for bodybuilding purposes is banned!
Prescription Diuretics & Masking Agents including, but not limited to:
Any and all prescription diuretics even when doctor prescribed used for bodybuilding purposes are banned for (3) months prior to WNBF competitions.
** If an athlete possesses heart related complications a TUE can be issued for competition.
** Spironolactone that is prescribed for acne MAY NOT be used for 14 days prior to competing in any INBF/WNBF Event, No Exceptions!
- Ethacrynic Acid
- Glycerol: Small amounts of glycerol found in nutritional supplements are not considered banned.
Prescribed and non prescribed clenbuterol usage will carry a two (2) Year ban time Frame for NEW athletes wanting to join the INBF/WNBF.
GHB is banned!
- Muscle implants of any kind are strictly prohibited
- Chemicals/Drugs used for the purpose of deceiving or passing the polygraph or urine test are banned!
- WADA 2019 Prohibited List
Other Anabolic Agents, Hormones and Metabolic Modulators including, but not limited to:
- Androstene TRIONE
(Not allowed for use by men as a form of testosterone therapy, or to simply increase testosterone production even when physician prescribed and monitored).
- (masking agent)
- Cardarine (Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor δ (PPARδ) agonists, GW 1516)
- Clenbuterol (Dilaterol, Spiropent, Ventipulmin)
- Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs)
- Andarine (GSX-007 or S-4)
- Cardarine (GW-501516)
- Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
- Ostarine (GTx-024, MK-2866)
- Other SARMs similar in structure and/or physiological effect
- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs)
Ephedrine, Ephedra, and Stimulants
- Ephedrine and Ephedra may not have been used for 3 months before joining the INBF/WNBF for the first time
** Due to the abundance of supplements and pre-workout products containing DMAA and/or related compounds, there shall be a 30 day amnesty period before an athlete is eligible to compete in any INBF/WNBF event for the first time.
- (4 amino-2-Methylpantane citrate)
- Phenethylamine and its derivatives
Stimulants/medications prescribed or non prescribed used for bodybuilding and/or weight loss purposes are banned in certain timeframes. Stimulants or medications that produce similar physiological effects even if not expressly listed are prohibited for use.
- Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride
Cannabinoids & CBD’s
- Prohibited for use the day of any INBF/WNBF polygraph examination
- At this time the INBF/WNBF has not moved toward banning cannabis and/or CBD’s in season.